What is LEPH Link?
- LEPH Link is designed to support front line officers with access to the public health information they need at the click of a button.
- Bespoke Public Health resources assist police officers to raise awareness, motivate and signpost people to help them to improve their health and wellbeing.
- The platform uses an Ask, Assist and Act model underpinned by behavioural science.
- A Progressive Web App so when downloaded it can be accessed on and offline. Mobile phone and tablet friendly, simple to use and quick to access.
- Content is currently managed/updated by colleagues at University of Leeds